Thinking Good's Toolkit Conference
Lean in, lean back and enjoy this fun, refreshing and empowering conference geared toward helping you give and get the most out of your life.
Featured Topics & Speakers
- “Conducting Your Own Symphony” presented by Dr. Jay Speights – an award-winning author, chaplain, spiritual coach and Vice President of The New Seminary
- “Giving and Getting It All – Pursing Your Professional & Personal Passions” moderated by Matt Cross, executive coach and founder of Performance Applied, a professional and executive development consulting firm.
- “Mind, Body and Soul – Healthy Approaches to Living Life to the Fullest” moderated by Dr. James C. Bridgers, Jr., Ph.D., Deputy Health Officer, Charles County, Maryland & Howard University professor of Men’s Health
- “Leadership & Laughter” presented by comedian Mike Goodwin
- “Financing Your Future – How to save for college, plan for retirement and still pay the mortgage” moderated by Rodney A. Brooks, retirement and personal finance columnist for the Washington Post.
- “Improvising Your Life” facilitated by Shawn Westfall, CEO & founder of Commedia Partners and co-founder of The Unified Scene Theater.